Friday, September 13, 2013

PTU - Shy Seduction

This tutorial is written of my own design. Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

SUPPLIES

Kit of choice: I am using Shy Seduction by Pink Paradox Productions. You can purchase all her awesome kits here.
Tube of choice: I am using the awesome artwork of Barbara Jensen. You must have a license to use this artwork.
Font of choice: I am using KG Falling Slowly
Mask of choice: I am using a mask that I am unsure of who created, but I did download it from the Creative Misfits blog.


ELEMENTS FROM KIT

22
38
45
68
79
88
92
95
100 - Duplicate and Mirror
111
116
 
FRAME FROM KIT
 
3
 
PAPERS FROM KIT
 
7
18
 
RESIZE YOUR ELEMENTS TO YOUR LIKING
ADD DROP SHADOWS AS YOU GO
 
Let's Get Started
 
Open new canvas 800x800
Flood fill white
Open frame
Resize 75%
C/P to workspace
Using magic wand
Select inside of frame
Selections Float Defloat Modify Expand 7
Open paper of choice
C/P to workspace
Drag below frame layer
Selections Invert 
Hit delete
Selections None
 
Open your elements
C/P to workspace
Cluster your elements to your liking
 
Open tube
C/P to workspace
Drag below clustered elements
Position into place
 
Open paper of choice
Apply mask
 
Crop/Resize your tag
Add your name
Add your copyright
And your done!!! 
 
Happy Creating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment