Sunday, August 18, 2013

PTU-Sultry

This tutorial is written of my own design. Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

SUPPLIES
 
Kit of choice: I am using Sultry by Pink Paradox Productions. You can purchase this kit at PFD here.
Tube of choice: I am using the artwork of Barbara Jensen. You must have a license to use this artwork.
Mask of choice: I am using an unknown mask I picked up. If it's yours or you know who it belongs to, please let me know.
Font of choice: I am using Great Vibes.

ELEMENTS FROM KIT

19
42
86
91
93
97
99
113
114
123

FRAME FROM KIT

8
 
PAPERS FROM KIT
 
6
12
 
DOWNSIZE ELEMENTS TO YOUR LIKING
ADD YOUR DROP SHADOWS AS YOU GO
 
Let's Get Started
 
Open a new canvas 800x800
Flood fill white
Open frame
Resize 75%
C/P to workspace
Using your magic wand
Select inside of frame
Selections Float Defloat Modify Expand 2
Open paper 12
C/P to workspace 
Drag below frame layer
Selections Invert
Hit delete
Selections None
 
Open your elements
C/P to workspace
Cluster elements to your liking
 
Open tube
C/P to workspace
Drag above frame layer
Position into place
Duplicate tube
Drag duplicate below the frame layer
Erase any over lapping on both tubes
 
Open paper 6
C/P to workspace
Drag below all layers
Apply mask
 
Crop/Resize tag
Add your name
Add your copyright
And your done!!
 
Happy Creating!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment