Wednesday, June 5, 2013

FTU - Beach Time

This tutorial is written of my own design. Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

SUPPLIES
Kit of choice: I am using my own Beach Time. You can download here.
Tube of choice: I am using Ellie Milk. You must have a license to use this artwork.
Mask of choice: It's the unknown I use often. If you know who's it is or it's yours please let me know.
Font of choice: I am using Lighthouse

ELEMENTS FROM KIT
6
9
10
13
26
29

PAPERS FROM KIT
1
10

FRAMES FROM KIT
3


DOWNSIZE ELEMENTS TO YOUR LIKING.
ADD YOUR DROP SHADOWS AS YOU GO.

Let's Get Started

Open new canvas 800x800
Flood fill white
Open frame
C/P to workspace
Using your magic wand, select inside of frame
Selections Float Defloat Modify Expand 7
Open paper 1
C/P to workspace
Selections Invert
Hit delete key
Selections None

Open your elements
C/P to workspace
Position into place

Open paper 10
C/P to workskpace
Drag below all layers
Apply your mask
Merge group

Crop/Resize your tag
Add your name
Add your copyright 
And your done.

Happy Creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment