Monday, May 20, 2013

PTU-In My Garden

This tutorial is written of my own design. Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

SUPPLIES
Kit of choice: I am using In My Garden by Pink Paradox Productions. You can purchase here.
Tube of choice: I am using Alex Prihodko. You must have a license to use this artwork.
Font of choice: I am using Lighthouse
Mask of choice: I am using my own mask. You can download here.


ELEMENTS FROM KIT
44
45
47
48
59
60
61
66-Rotate Left-Duplicate-Mirror
70-Flip-Duplicate-Mirror
79
81
89
90
91

FRAMES
2

PAPERS
2
8

DOWNSIZE ELEMENTS TO YOUR LIKING
ADD YOUR DROP SHADOWS

Let's Get Started

Open new canvas 800x800
Flood fill white
Open Frame 2
C/P to workspace
Using magic wand, select inside of frame
Selections Float Defloat Modify Expand 6
Open Paper 2
C/P to workspace
Selections Invert
Hit Delete Key
Selections None
Drag below frame layer

Open your elements
C/P to workspace
Cluster to your liking

Open your tube
C/P to workspace
Drag tube below clustered elements, but above frame layer
Erase any over lapping tube

Open paper
C/P to workspace
Apply mask

Crop and resize your tag
Add your name
Add copyright
And your done.
Happy Creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment