Wednesday, May 15, 2013

FTU- Spring Time

This tutorial is written of my own creation. Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

SUPPLIES
Kit of choice: I am using my own kit, Spring Time.
Mask of choice: I am using one by Vix. You can download here.
Tube of choice: I am using Ellie Milk. You must have a license to use her artwork.
Font of choice: I am using Channel.(my favorite font at the moment lol)
 
ELEMENTS FROM KIT
1
6
7
8
9
12
14
16
22
23
28
31
52
53
61
62
 
PAPERS FROM KIT
3
23
 
ADD YOUR DROP SHADOWS AS YOU GO.
DOWNSIZE YOUR ELEMENTS TO YOUR LIKING
 
Let's Get Started
 
Open a new canvas 800x800
Flood fill white
Open element 8
Resize 75%
C/P to workspace
Using your magic wand 
Select inside of each pane of the window
Selections Float Defloat Modify Expand 7-8
Open paper 3
C/P to workspace
Selections Invert
Hit delete
Selections None

Now open your elements
C/P to workspace
Cluster to your liking
Be sure to add your drop shadows

Open your tube
Drag below all your clustered elements
Erase any over lapping of the tube

Open paper 23
C/P to workspace
Apply mask

Resize your tag
Add your name
Add your copyright
And your done!!

Happy Creating!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment