Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sweet Irish Temptations-PTU

This tutorial was written of my own design. Any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental.

SUPPLIES

Kit: I am using Sweet Irish Temptations by Black Widow Creationz. You can purchase here.
Tube of choice: I am using my favorite artist. Elias Chatzoudis. You must have a license to use his artwork.
Font of choice: I am using Lucky Charms
Mask of choice: This is one I downloaded from the Creative Misfits Blog here.
Texture of choice: I am using one by Vix. You can download here.


ELEMENTS

2
3
4
12
16
18
31
32
33
36

PAPERS
5

ADD DROP SHADOWS AS YOU GO
DOWNSIZE ELEMENTS TO YOUR LIKING

Open new raster 800x800. Flood fill white.
Open element 36. 
Resize to 550. 
C/P to workspace.
Using magic wand
select inside of frame.
Selections-Float-Defloat-Modify-Expand-6
New raster layer
 Flood fill with color of choice
Open your texutre
C/P to workspace
Selections-Invert
Hit Delete
Selections-None
 Change blend mode of texture to Luminance Legacy

Now open your elements and place to your liking.
Some are place above the frame
Some are placed between the Raster Layer and frame.

Add your tube
Position to your liking.

Open paper 
C/P to workspace
Apply mask

Resize tag to your liking
Add copyright
Add your name
And your done.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment