Sunday, January 6, 2013

PTU-Jersey Princess

This tutorial was written of my own design. Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

SUPPLIES

Kit: I am using Jersey Princess by Black Widow Creationz. You can purchase this kit here.
Tube of choice: I am using my fav artist Elias Chatzoudis. You must have a license to use his artwork. I purchased this tube before he went independent. Make sure you are using the correct license info.
Mask of choice: I am unsure of where this mask came from. If you know or it's your's please let me know.
Font of choice: I am using Hey Gorgeous

ELEMENTS USED

10
11
14
20
22
24
28
31
32
34
35

PAPERS USED

11

**DOWNSIZE ELEMENTS TO YOUR LIKING
DON'T FORGET YOUR DROPSHADOWS


Let's Get Started

Open a new canvas 800x800
Open element 10
Resize to 300
C/P to workspace
Using magic wand, click in center of mirror.
Selections-Float-Defloat-Modify-Expand-6
New raster layer
Flood fill with color of choice.
I used a gradient of greys and blacks

Open your tube.
C/P to workspace
Drag under frame layer, above paper layer.
Position into place
Highlight flood filled layer
Selections-Float-Defloat
Highlight tube layer
Selections-Invert-Hit Delete Key
Selections-None
Change blend mode to Luminance Legacy

Now open your elements
Arrange to your liking. 
Make sure you add your drop shadows.

Apply your mask
Resize your tag
Add name
Add copyright
And your done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment