Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fat Tuesday-FTU




This tutorial was written of my own design. Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

SUPPLIES

Kit: I am using my own Fat Tuesday kit. You can download it here.
Mask of choice
Font of choice: I am using Ransom
Tube of choice: I am using one by Misticheskaya. I purchased this tube from Pics For Design. You must have a license to use this artwork.
Plug Ins: I used Xero Porcelain and Radiance on my tubes.

ELEMENTS USED

2
6
7
8
9
18-Frame

PAPERS USED

Paper 6

ADD YOUR DROP SHADOWS AS YOU GO. 
RESIZE ELEMENTS TO YOUR LIKING


Let's Get Started

Open a new canvas 800x800
Flood fill white if not already white.
Open element 18
Resize to 500 and rotate right
C/P to workspace
Using magic wand, select inside of frame
Selections-Modify-Expand 10
New raster layer
Flood fill color of choice
Selections-None
Apply drop shadow to frame
I added a texture to my flood fill layer

Open your tube.
C/P to workspace
Position into place
Duplicate tube.
Drap Duplicate below frame layer
Erase any excess from the original and duplicate layer
Add your drop shadow to your duplicate layer only
Apply porcelain to original layer

Duplicate one of the tubes
Drag below frame and position into empty space of flood filled layer
Highlight flood fill layer
Selections-Float-Defloat
Highlight tube layer
Selections-Invert
Hit delete
Apply radiance to tube and change the blend mode to luminance legacy

Now open your elements and place to your liking.
Be sure to add your drop shadows.

Apply your mask
Resize your tag.
Add name
Add copyright
And your done. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment