Monday, November 12, 2012

Burrr-PTU

This tutorial is written of my own design. Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies

Kit: I am using Burr by Black Widow Creationz. You can purchase this kit here.
Tube of choice: I am using the artwork of Pinuptoons. You must have a license to use this tube.
Font of choice: I am using Frosty.
Mask of choice: I am using one by Vix. You can download one here.
I created a square frame. You can create your own or download mine here.


Elements Used
2
3
9
10
14
19
29
30
33
35

Papers Used 
2
6

DOWNSIZE ELEMENTS TO YOUR LIKING
ADD YOUR DROP SHADOWS AS YOU GO ALONG

Open the frame or create your own
Highlight the frame layer
Selections-Float-Defloat
Open paper 6
C/P to workspace
Selections-Invert
Hit delete
Selections-None
I applied a glass plugin to mine.

Highlight green colored layer
Selections-Float-Defloat
New raster
Flood fill with color of choice
Selections-None
Delete green layer.
Apply texture to flood filled layer

Open tube
C/P to work space
Position into place
Drag tube layer below frame layer
Duplicate tube
Drag above frame layer
Erase any hanging outside of frame from both tubes.

Open your elements
C/P to workspace 
Position to your liking

Open paper 2
C/P to workspace
Apply mask

Resize tag.
Add name
Add copyright
And  your done.


No comments:

Post a Comment