Monday, September 3, 2012

Under The Sea--PTU

This tutorial was written of my own design. Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies
 
Kit of choice: I am using Under The Sea by Black Widow Creationz. You can purchase this kit here.
Mask of choice: I am using one that I can't recall where I picked up. If it's yours or know who's it is, please let me know.
Font of choice: I am using Mermaid
Drop Shadow of choice

Elements
 
8
17
18
19
21
22
30
36
38
43

Papers
 
2
3

USE MY TAG AS REFERENCE FOR PLACEMENT OF ELEMENTS
APPLY YOUR DROP SHADOWS AS YOU GO
DOWNSIZE ELEMENTS TO YOUR LIKING

Let's Get Started

New canvas 800x800
Open element 19 and resize 450
C/P to workspace
Open paper 2
C/P to workspace
With magic wand select inside of frame
Selections-Expand-Modify-24
Highlight paper layer
Selections-Invert
Hit delete
Selections-None
 
Open your tube
C/P to workspace
Drag below frame layer
Position into place
Duplicate tube
Drag above frame layer
Delete any excess 
Drop shadow bottom tube
 
Open your elements
C/P to workspace
Position to desired location
 
Open paper 3
C/P to workspace
Drag below all layers
Apply mask
 
Resize tag
Add name
Add copyright
And your done.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment