Thursday, August 30, 2012

I've Got A Vampire To Kill--PTU

This tutorial was written of my own design. Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies

Kit of choice: I am using an awesome kit called Vampire Hunter by My Nerdy Notebook. You can purchase this kit here.
Tube of choice: I am using an exclusive that was gifted to me. You need a license to use this tube.
Mask of choice: I am using one by Vix. #404 and you can download here.
Fonts: I used Van Helsing and Monsters Attack
Drop Shadow of choice
Plug Ins-Eye Candy 4000 Glass
Eye Candy 400 Gradient Glow Black Halo

Elements

Bible
Crucifix
Flame
Frame 1
Garlic
Holy water
Tree

Papers
6
10

PLEASE USE MY TAG AS A REFERENCE FOR PLACEMENT OF ELEMENTS
ADD DROP SHADOWS AS YOU GO ALONG


Let's Get Started

Open a new canvas 800x800
Open Frame 1
C/P to workspace
With magic wand, select inside frame
Open paper 6
C/P to workspace
Drag below frame
Selections-Invert
Hit delete
Selections-None

Open your tube
C/P to workspace
Position above frame
Duplicate tube
Drag duplicate below frame layer
Erase any over lapping image on both tube layers
Add your drop shadow to the bottom tube

Now position your elements to your liking.
Apply your wordart.
I used Eye Candy Glass and Gradient Glow Black Halo for my word art
Resize your tag to your liking
Apply your name
Apply copyright
And you are done!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment